We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo in Bandung and looking to join tour

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Solo in Bandung and looking to join tour

I'll be travelling alone to Bandung and will be staying for 3 nights in ens september. I would like to ask for recommendations of tour agency that I can join for day tour.

Most of them provide no share concept with others. How about solo traveler? How do they it? Dont they have your where you can join with any group?

I would appreciate your reply!

5 replies to this topic
Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,455 posts
867 reviews
1. Re: Solo in Bandung and looking to join tour

To be very honest, you don't really need a tour guide in Bandung. Just rent a hire car with driver for anywhere between Rp400k to Rp650k per day and do some research on where you'd like to visit and the driver will take you there. Bandung is a small city. Also, that cost is per vehicle and not per person. You can find lots of car hire companies online.

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Solo in Bandung and looking to join tour

Do u know any company online? So that i can make a booking in advance to avoid hustle?

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,455 posts
867 reviews
3. Re: Solo in Bandung and looking to join tour

Just google "Bandung tour company" and you will get lots of results.

Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
4. Re: Solo in Bandung and looking to join tour

Hi. I Just came back from Bandung and also solo traveller. For me, if you wanna go to South Bandung (kawah putih area) then having a car with supir is the best because the journey will be more than 3 hours plus traffic jam. For me, I only went to Kota Bandung and West area, bearable to ride a motor and its more fun! My super duper helpful supir is Arif +6281313416612 you may contact him and he can help you either with car or motor. It is recommended to tour Bandung by the area. One full day in South and one full day in West and maybe the rest ia around city!

Borjomi, Georgia
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
5. Re: Solo in Bandung and looking to join tour

I did have a driver we went by scooter, I found him though the guesthouse I am staying. Ardi is fluent in English and super helpful and I paid only 300,000 rupiah per day. +62 812 3932 9383. My last night here in Bandung, tomorrow I go back to Jakarta.

Ruby

Reply to: Solo in Bandung and looking to join tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bandung