We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 nights 2 days in Bandung

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
2 nights 2 days in Bandung

Hi Guys,

We three travelling to Bandung between Sunday (09-09-2019) and Tuesday (11-09-2019) with an elderly accompany with me. I would like to rent a car to see in and around Bandung but I am little worried that we can’t do much of hiking due to an elderly with us so could someone suggest attractions which we could see around not to do much hiking

Secondly, would like to know what are entrances fees for those attractions

Ps I am staying at fave hotel in Bandung city centre

17 replies to this topic
Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
621 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung

You have only limited time in Bandung. Please give your ETArrival and ETDeparture in Bandung.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
2. Re: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung

Reaching bandung 09-09-2018 (12 Pm)

Leaving bandung 11-09-2018 (4 Pm)

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,456 posts
868 reviews
3. Re: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung

Normally I would suggest heading out to Kawah Putih and the tea plantation s and Lake Patenggang for the day but Kawah Putih requires a short walk and a lot of steps to see the crater, so I think that is out of the question.

You could head up to Lembang where places such as Farmhouse and Floating Market are interesting as well as having lunch at Kampung Daun. Then the area along Jalan Riau is relatively flat compared to much of Bandung so it is nice to visit Factory Outlets here, each place has off road parking. There are also some nice restaurants in the area.

Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
621 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung

Because of September 9, 2018 is Sunday, so will many traffic jams in Bandung or surrounding, so I suggest go to Cihampelas Walk (Ciwalk) is it an area with many shops and you can walk go down along Cihampelas street and buy clothes, if your elderly person is still want to walk.

In Monday you can go to White Crater Lake. Need about 4 to 5 hours to the sites and go back to Bandung.

Ticket entrance White Crater Lake Rp 18,000 for domestic tourist and Rp 50,000 for foreign tourist, car Rp 150,000 or use their transportation Rp 15,000 vice versa.

In Tuesday at 6 o'clock you can go to Ciater Hot Spring and then to Mount/Crater Tangkuban Perahu. You must leave Tangkuban Perahu at 11.00am. You must packing first before you go to Ciater, there are no time to back to your hotel. Please take some breads, because there are no time to take a lunch, or take a lunch at the airport, if still have time.

Entrance Ticket Ciater Rp 22,000 per person. Pool from Rp 20,000 to Rp 80,000 per person depends on the pools.

Entrance Ticket Tangkuban Perahu Rp 20,000 for domestic tourist and Rp 200,000 for foreign tourist. Open in 08:00am

Please skip one of the sites, if you feel in a pack.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
5. Re: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung

Hi ,

Can’t we cover Ciater hot spring and white carter lake in a single day ?

Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
621 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung

Certainly can. Ciater is in the north of Bandung and White Crater Lake is in south of Bandung.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
7. Re: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung

Thanks a lot for your help. Let me decide based on situation.

Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
621 posts
25 reviews
8. Re: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung

If you don't mind what is your elderly interest and what is his/her profession now or before.

If you think Ciater is too far from White Crater Lake there are also Cimanggu Hot Spring near White Crater Lake, but the tariff for foreign tourist is Rp 100,000.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
9. Re: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung

The elderly who is accompany is my mom who is a home maker .

Moreover, I would like to know the options to travel back to Jakarta as my return flight on Wednesday afternoon 12 pm ( Trains are booked completely)

Bandung, Indonesia
Level Contributor
621 posts
25 reviews
10. Re: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung

I'm confuse, you say train are completely booked, but you want alternative way to Jakarta?

Reply to: 2 nights 2 days in Bandung
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bandung