We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to go for 3d2n

6 posts
Best place to go for 3d2n

Hi

me and my friend plan to go to bandung for maybe 3d2n, would you suggest the wisata place to visit?

Thank you

10 replies to this topic
Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
118 reviews
1. Re: Best place to go for 3d2n

Hi

The list of things to do in Bandung is here:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g297…

Note: in order to enjoy the place and avoid crowds, please choose your travel dates wisely - avoid weekends, long weekends, national holiday and religious festivities.

6 posts
2. Re: Best place to go for 3d2n

thanks, it is possible if i go to kawah putih by grab?

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
118 reviews
3. Re: Best place to go for 3d2n

Honestly, i never tried. And i don't think that it would be cheaper that hiring a car+driver for a day. Because together with long road ( and high possibility of traffic jams) that driver has to wait for you there to fetch you back to BDG, and none will do it for free or for a chance to stay idle and wait for you loosing money...

4. Re: Best place to go for 3d2n

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:48 am, November 02, 2017
Edited: 9:48 am, November 02, 2017

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
46 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Best place to go for 3d2n

Hi,

I suggest a full day in Lembang, where you can visit Tangkuban Parahu crater, strawberry farm, tea plantation, hot spring (Sari Ater) and floating market. Bandung downtown for local food, hangout and shopping (try Riau and Braga). If you're into history, go to Asia Afrika.

Hiring a driver is the best option since public transport there is poor-quality and it takes quite a long time, especially when in traffic, to get from one to other attractions. Plus, your driver may help figuring out the best of Bandung for you; they are friendly and helpful in general.

You may also avoid weekends and holidays since the traffic jam is very heavy, often comes to a standstill. (Note that Bandung is a weekend getaway for many Jakarta residents)

Edited: 9:51 am, November 02, 2017
6 posts
6. Re: Best place to go for 3d2n

Thank you everyone, i decide to hire a driver and go to Lembang area. Cant wait & suoer excited

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
46 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: Best place to go for 3d2n

You're welcome and have a wonderful time in Bandung.

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,348 posts
839 reviews
8. Re: Best place to go for 3d2n

My suggestion is to hire a car + driver and head towards Ciwidey which is where Kawah Putih, the tea plantations and Situ Patenggang are all located. This is itself a full days outing since it takes around 2 hours to drive form Bandung to that area and two hours back, depending on traffic conditions. On the way, when you pass through the hilly area of Soreang you can visit a small Kopi Luwak farm where civets are fed coffee beans and the undigested beans are then used to make one of the most expensive coffees in the world. Across the road you can sit and relax while drinking a Kopi Luwak latte which I can confirm is really delicious. you would never know that the coffee beans had passed through the digestive tract of the civet cats from the taste of the coffee.

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
118 reviews
9. Re: Best place to go for 3d2n

@SurfingWild

The OP asked their questions on October 25 last year.....4 months ago.

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,348 posts
839 reviews
10. Re: Best place to go for 3d2n

Yes, I just noticed they asked their question 2 1/2 months ago. Thanks.

Reply to: Best place to go for 3d2n
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bandung