We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommended villa in Ubud

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Topic
recommended villa in Ubud

I am planning on spending a few days in Ubud with my boyfriend, mother and sister in December and am trying to find a good villa for 4 people within a short walk to the center of Ubud. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or would it be better to get 2 hotel rooms? Have been to Ubud before but only on a day trip from Kuta.

Thanks!!

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommended villa in Ubud

Hi,

You might want to try Kajane Mua or Uma Ubud. The former is right smack on Monkey Forest Road and the latter is a short walk away. There is also Ibah, but I don't know if they have 2 bedroom villas and they are hotel villas, not private villas. There's also Komaneka on Monkey Forest Road....

Thing is, most private villas aren't in the centre of Ubud....

Hope this helps.

Good Luck.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommended villa in Ubud

My favourite Ubud resort is the Ulun Ubud (www.ulunubud.com). The entire resort consists of villas perched on the side of a steep ravine and some villas accomodate 4 people. Each villa is much more private that the overview shot from the other side of the ravine would lead you to believe. Read the review under the tripadvisor hotels section to get some idea of what they have to offer.

While the Ulun Ubud is not within walking distance of central Ubud, they do offer a free shuttle for your use and it's about 5 minutes to get into the center of Ubud.

For an idea of location of this and other hotels in and around Ubud, see:

hoteltravel.com/indonesia/bali/ubud_map.htm

england
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: recommended villa in Ubud

hi

it's villa located back from mongky forest

Puri asri Villa is nice and budget is very low

you can check on www.puriasrivilla.com

Thanks

4. Re: recommended villa in Ubud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 26, 2009