We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mala Beads

Sunny Coast, Qld
Level Contributor
70 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Mala Beads

I was in Ubud in February and bought some beautiful Mala beads made from Rudraksha seeds and gemstones from a shop on JL Hanoman. The shop was owned by a young Hindu woman who custom made the necklaces for us while we waited, including the tassels! She also sold lava beads, silver charms and some silver jewellery. It was located on the right hand side of the road heading towards Tegal Sari and had a glass shopfront. If anyone can help me with the name / contact etc I would really appreciate it.

1. Re: Mala Beads

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 13, 2014