We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sari Organik

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sari Organik

Is this open for breakfast as I hear the walk is hot---many thanks

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,403 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sari Organik

According to their website they are open 8am-8pm

www.sari-organik.com

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
596 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sari Organik

I was there last week and it is extremely hot but I found the walk to Sari Organik quite comfortable with a nice breeze coming across the rice fields ( what's left of them) .

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
6,995 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sari Organik

Exactly my thinking last month jenny, 2 visits 18 months apart and itis very different now....

Probably by next time I'm in Bali it will be like walking up Jl Monkey Forest.

I went around 1PM it was hot but there was a light breeze as well.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sari Organik

Thank you very much. Sorry I did not see that on their website. Sorry to hear its becoming over run. Have you fine the campuhan ridge walk? Is it worth doing over sari organic to Kara's kafe?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Sari Organik

Karsa kafe

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sari Organik

Hi,

We started the walk to Cafe Pomegranate (next to Sari Organic) from Jl. Kajeng at 4 PM. It was not hot at all, but it was August, cooler month of the year. From Jl. Kajeng to Sari Organic it is approx. 1 hour, and later on 20min. to the main road.

It was a bit of a shock, how much had been changed since our last visit, 12 months before. Already when we entered the ricefields at the end of Jl. Kajeng, a lot of new hotels there, but the worst building was the very big one when we passed the small bridge and went up on the stone foodsteps. This is the last part of the walk to Sari Organic. Probably a big hotel, really ugyly and destroying the landscape.

Really makes me sad...

By the way, earlier we went to Sari Organic, this year we discovered Cafe Pomegranate, We found the last one better, beause the staff was more friendly and the food better, though not really Balinese.

Next year we also hope to do the Campuhan walk to Karsa Kafe!

Edited: 9:50 am, November 11, 2013
7. Re: Sari Organik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 13, 2014