We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming shoes

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Swimming shoes

I'm looking at picking up a pair of swimming shoes when I arrive in ubud to use later on my trip. Is it at all possible to get a size USA 14/euro 49 there? I'm in China now and can't find my size. Thanks!

Brighton, Australia
Level Contributor
322 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swimming shoes

I would buy before you arrive in Bali, my husband is a size 12 and cannot buy shoes in Bali.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swimming shoes

That's the problem. I'm in China now and can't find my size here

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,716 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Swimming shoes

Have you time to buy online?

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,960 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Swimming shoes

Hi Smooth, it is pretty much impossible to get any shoes over size US 11 or Euro 44. You will not find any reef shoes in the size you require.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Swimming shoes

Ok thanks

coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
7,144 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Swimming shoes

you could try sending an email to some of the scube diving shops, they may have dive bootees in large sizes, although they will cost more than simple reef shoes

7. Re: Swimming shoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 24, 2014