We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chedi Club, Samaya Ubud, Warwick Ibah or Royal Pita Maha???

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Chedi Club, Samaya Ubud, Warwick Ibah or Royal Pita Maha???

Hi...

I'm going to Ubud with my husband this coming fall. Being a 1st time traveller, I have difficulties in choosing a hotel. I've narrowed down to four, The Chedi Club, Samaya Ubud, Warwick Ibah and Royal Pita Maha.

Since I've been working in the service industry for many years, I have very high stardard on customer services. So my first criteria in choosing a hotel is good personal services. The second criteria will be having a beautiful rice field or mountain view.

I would very much appreciate any experience traveller in TA can give me some advices on above properties.

Thank you.

Australia
Level Contributor
863 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chedi Club, Samaya Ubud, Warwick Ibah or Royal Pita Maha???

Without a doubt it has to be the Royal Pita Maha.

I also think service is a major priority but this essential need is easily forgiven and forgotten in such an outstanding hidden pocket in the world. Go for a healing villa. We did not find the service to be faultless here but as I said it is worth a little hiccup and tolerance to experience such surreal stunning beauty in your lifetime by staying at the RPM. The RPM is out of this world.

I found the service at the Chedi to be too snobby rather than welcoming at the restaurant.

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
4,782 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chedi Club, Samaya Ubud, Warwick Ibah or Royal Pita Maha???

My only experience with the places mentioned is the Royal Pita Maha. It was wonderful.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chedi Club, Samaya Ubud, Warwick Ibah or Royal Pita Maha???

Hi Smedles and TazmoPerth_WA,

Thanks for your comments.

I agree Royal Pita Maha has the most amazing view among the four hotels I've picked. I also like its Balinese style deco. Since I've read some not so good comments on TA about its service quality, I've hesitation in choosing this hotel.

So is there anyone can comment on the other three hotels?? Thx.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chedi Club, Samaya Ubud, Warwick Ibah or Royal Pita Maha???

I train in customer service and couldn't fault The Chedi Club , absolutely outstanding. Unlike another poster we found the restaurant attention professional with just the perfect . Authentic Balinese warmth. Your private butler adds to the experience , every attention to your needs taken care of

I have not stayed at your other choices but will return to The Chedi Club as soon as practicable

It deserves its No 1 TA rating

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chedi Club, Samaya Ubud, Warwick Ibah or Royal Pita Maha???

Thx pearlchampagne.

The Chedi Club is also one of my favorite. I also like Samaya Villas Bali Ubud. I think it is closer to Ubud town centre than the Chedi Club. Can anyone give me some advices??

6. Re: Chedi Club, Samaya Ubud, Warwick Ibah or Royal Pita Maha???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 22, 2014