We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wholesale silver jewellery

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Townsville...
1 post
Save Topic
wholesale silver jewellery

Where are the best places to buy wholesale silver jewellery? I will be staying in Ubud and can travel out from there.

California
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wholesale silver jewellery

Your best prices and selection will be in the villages of Celuk and Singapadu, both located south of Ubud. If you go there make sure to explore the smaller shops in the back roads rather than the big touristy shops on the main road. Also make sure not to have a driver take you into the shops or else your prices will be higher and the driver will likely return for a commission. I had some wonderful custom pieces made in Celuk last year and everyone loves them. If you need a recommendation PM me and I'll reply with the details of the shop I used. Happy shopping!

Edited: 12:57 am, February 13, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wholesale silver jewellery

How do you get there without a driver? Is there a bus or some other form of transport

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
305 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wholesale silver jewellery

I think eastrips meant.... dont take your driver into the shop, ie have them wait outside. You will need a driver to get you there... or a taxi may be a cheaper/better option. but not sure how difficult it would be to hail one back to ubud - check when you get there i guess on the ease of getting to and from with taxis. going by other posts, theres plenty of silver shops in ubud central along monkey forrest road (at the top end).

Perth
Level Contributor
499 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wholesale silver jewellery

I agree go to Celuk, and haggle hard.

5. Re: wholesale silver jewellery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, March 06, 2013
6. Re: wholesale silver jewellery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 08, 2014