We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maya Ubud Hotel

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Maya Ubud Hotel

Hi,

Has anyone stayed at the Maya Ubud hotel? Any thoughts?

Also, I would be very grateful to get an idea of drinks prices in the hotel, the best information I have managed to get so far is... "expensive" :)

Cheers

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maya Ubud Hotel

Yes, it is quite amazing how NOBODY bothers to give such information in reviews. I have read an awful lot of reviews before I went and nobody prepared me for what was going to await me (in regard to my sensitivities for sounds). Seemed to me it's not worth to read reviews as people only write about themselves.

Based on prices in my 5-star hotel in Ubud, that had a similar price for the whole New Year's Eve event as Maya, I think you should expect cocktail prices around 85.000 rp.

I passed by Maya many times with my driver. It's far from the centre of Ubud and you'll need transportation.

Edited: 12:08 pm, January 29, 2013
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maya Ubud Hotel

Thanks!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maya Ubud Hotel

I stayed tehre 2 years ago and yes it was expensive-but its 5 star so to be expected. The poll and grounds are stunning and its absolutely huge-its almost its own city! The breakfast is fantastic with a ton of options. The balcony from the restaurant has some of the most spectacula views ever, and so peaceful. I loved the rooms-very glamour and the bathrooms were awesome [girls like that!]. But aving said that-Im not rushing back, too many other places and for that money-is " special ocassion" only.

Hope that helps

4. Re: Maya Ubud Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 03, 2014