We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinta inn or Cendana resort ?

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingscliff...
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Cinta inn or Cendana resort ?

I am a single female traveller coming to Bali late April. I want nice accommodation close to shops, markets cafes etc. Whih hotel would people recommend pls?

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,170 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cinta inn or Cendana resort ?

They're both well located for shops, market, cafes etc. Cendana is an older, more traditional property with 2 decent pools. Cinta Inn is more modern with more in-room facilities, but only one small pool. Cinta is more expensive than the Deluxe Rooms in Cendana, so it depends on your budget to a certain extent. Both good options in different ways.

Perth
Level Contributor
817 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cinta inn or Cendana resort ?

If I had to choose between the two I would go for the Cendana, two pools and a balinese feel.Cinta Inn pool is very small, more like big bathtub.That is my opinion only, check out their reviews and photos.

3. Re: Cinta inn or Cendana resort ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, January 06, 2014