We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No room available at the Tegal Sari

Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
No room available at the Tegal Sari

Hello,

I will be visitng Ubud in Feburary next year and had planned to stay at the Tegal Sari, as it gets such great reviews. Unfortunately, there are no rooms avaialble on the dates we wanted. Could anyone recommend a similar hotel? Our only criteria is that we are within a couple kilometre from the Yoga barn so that we can walk and there is a pool.

Thank you

Karen

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,938 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No room available at the Tegal Sari

Have you tried greenfields which is next door? lovely place, nicer pool area and well worth considering. IF that is sold out get back on the forum and myself and others can recommend some other hotels for you.

Do remember to check online agents when booking as some hotels can be booked this way so even IF there are no rooms when you e mail the hotel there may be rooms available with the agents.

here is the link to greenfileds

http://www.greenfieldubud.com/

surrey
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No room available at the Tegal Sari

Definitely look at Greenfields - lovely place. We were in a Bale Semampai room but I think the Bale Adat rooms are nicer. Even the Bale Sukat Bali rooms are lovely.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: No room available at the Tegal Sari

Greenfields for sure! We were going to stay at Tegal Sari but after reading reviews on Trip Advisor decided on Greenfields. Loved it!

EU
Level Contributor
175 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No room available at the Tegal Sari

I also tried Tegal Sari but they were booked out. We opted for a homestay later. Good luck, and clearly Greenfields sounds good!

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
240 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: No room available at the Tegal Sari

The Saren Indah has ricefield views, excellent accommodation and is very reasonably priced - check out the hotel website and TA reviews.

6. Re: No room available at the Tegal Sari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 23, 2013