We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ubud to airport

brisbane
Level Contributor
267 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
ubud to airport

If we are on a flight leaving 18.15, what time would we need to leave Ubud.

thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ubud to airport

Give yourself 45 minutes in normal traffic up to 90 minutes if busy. You should be at the airport 2 hours before flight, the desks don't open until 3 hours before flight.

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,541 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ubud to airport

I have to disagree with linda52 - I don't think it's ever taken just 45 minutes from Ubud to the airport. You must allow 90 minutes for the drive, so you should leave no later than 2.45pm. The queues for security and check-in can be horrendous at times. I have stood in a queue for an hour outside the airport doors - just to go through the first security check.

Having said that you'll probably sail through and wonder what all the fuss was about!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ubud to airport

I made it in 70 minutes during the evening traffic - our driver was driving like the back of the car was on fire though :)

Just allow 90 mins in case.

Edited: 7:23 pm, August 23, 2012
Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ubud to airport

I would also allow 90 minutes from Ubud to airport and then at least two to two-and-a-half hours for check in etc. Better to be early than stressed about being late.

5. Re: ubud to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 26, 2013