We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel's pool

Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Hotel's pool

Hello,

I will be staying at Alam Jiwa for 6 night, I wonder if it is possible to walk into other hotel like The Chedi Clubtanah Gajah, Komaneda @ Tanggayuda or Puri Wulandari to see what the pools are like or even to swim/sunbathe?

Many thanks

Justin

Kalgoorlie-Boulder...
Level Contributor
229 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel's pool

Not sure about your question but enjoy Alam Jiwa, I loved it!

Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel's pool

To look, I''m sure would not be a problem, but to swim I would check in with reception and see what their proceedures would be. The might charge you a fee.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel's pool

hmm I don't know if this comment is appropriate BUT we always use other resorts pools. I can justify it though as we always use their bar and resaurants as well.

Funnily enough when talking to staff and we say no we arent staying here just visiting they don't care and are happy to serve us drinks etc. We have never been asked to leave. I guess the rule is just don't make a thing of it. Just do it. The worst thing that can happen is you will be told to move on athough I very much doubt it will happen if you are buying drinks etc.

4. Re: Hotel's pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, March 01, 2013