We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ubud ATMs with higher withdrawal limits

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
257 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ubud ATMs with higher withdrawal limits

Many ATMs in Bali allow a max withdrawal of 1 million rupe. I have read that there are some with a higher limit such as 3 mill. Anyone know if there are any in Ubud and if so, where?

Regards,

David

ontario
Level Contributor
180 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ubud ATMs with higher withdrawal limits

I found one with a limit of 3 million rp. I'm afraid I don't know the name though. I remember that it was on Jalan Raya (north side), near jalan hanoman. I believe it was just just outside of a bank.

Alhaurin el Grande...
Level Contributor
855 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ubud ATMs with higher withdrawal limits

Usually the ATM's with higher withdrawal limit you find at a bank office. The limit is determined by the number of banknotes the ATM can issue at once. Most ATM's issue notes of Rp 50,000, but those with higher limit issue notes of Rp 100,000.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
257 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ubud ATMs with higher withdrawal limits

Thanks for that!

David

4. Re: Ubud ATMs with higher withdrawal limits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, October 22, 2009