We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gardenia Suite at Alam Indah

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
1 post
Save Topic
Gardenia Suite at Alam Indah

We are planning a trip for our honeymoon and have the option to stay at either Alam Indah or Alam Shanti. I'm curious if anyone has stayed at Indah, particularly in the Gardenia Suite, and what your impression was. There are a lot of reviews for Shanti, but not too many for Indah, so it's hard to tell.

Thanks!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
573 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gardenia Suite at Alam Indah

bump

Connecticut
Level Contributor
273 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gardenia Suite at Alam Indah

Anyone have any info on the Gardenia suite at Alam Indah? We were planning to book it, but there was a recent review on TA that was very negative. Has anyone else stayed there?

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gardenia Suite at Alam Indah

Hi I haven't stayed at Alam Indah (yet) but we are booked into the Gardenia Suite for a week this December. I have stayed at both the Alam Jiwa and the Alam Shanti and loved them, we chose Indah this time as we wanted to have separate rooms from our kids while still being together.

I have had a look around Alam Indah, and the position and views are stunning, but I couldn't look in any rooms as they were all booked up.

My impression from what I did see was, lush, green, amazing views, beautiful setting for the pool, lovely lady at the desk, exactly what I was hoping it would be.

As for the bad review wow, what a great bad review, a shower like Indiana Jones!! deep in the jungle, my kids can't wait.

Cheers Deb.

4. Re: Gardenia Suite at Alam Indah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 22, 2009