We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ubud Accommodation....

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
573 posts
Save Topic
Ubud Accommodation....

My friends have asked me to find some accommodation for them in Ubud as I have travelled to Bali quite a few times. I am trying to locate a website for Cendana Resort & Spa in Ubud but have had no luck. Does anyone know of a website or email address for this hotel?

Also if anyone has stayed at the Pertiwi Resort or Champlung Sari both on Monkey Forest Road would you please let me know what you thought of both Hotels ie. cleanliness, cost, location and any general comments.

I previously stayed at Artini II Cottages on Jalan Hanoman which is a gorgeous little hotel and brilliantly priced. However, the only downfall is that it's a bit of a walk to get to the restaurants and shopping on Monkey Forest Road, hence why my friends are looking for accommodation on Monkey Forest.

Thanks....

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Cendana Resort and Spa
Cendana Resort and Spa
409 Reviews
Ubud, Indonesia
Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,345 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ubud Accommodation....

I negotiated accommodation at the Cendana a couple of years ago. I found the email address on a website - sorry I can't remember which one but there was a link that led you to the Cendana. Just search ... and search ....

2. Re: Ubud Accommodation....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 17, 2009