We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa, which one is the best in ubud

Sydney
4 posts
Save Topic
Spa, which one is the best in ubud

Me and girlfriend will go to bali for holiday for a weekin early May , I am a spa junkie, and just need some advice on which spa has to visit during our stay in ubud? Seems there are too many of them to choose from.

Avalon Beach...
Level Contributor
822 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa, which one is the best in ubud

The Bali Spa Guide might be able to help you

http://www.balispaguide.com/

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
220 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa, which one is the best in ubud

See also Inside Page Spas in Ubud. My favourites are Spa Hati www.spahati.com spahati@dps.centrin.net.id It's just outside central Ubud and is a beautiful, elegant and tranquil spa behind the Bali Hati Foundation offices, beside ricefields - its profits go to Bali Hati elementary school. Bali Botanica Spa is in the opposite direction outside central Ubud on Jalan Raya Sanggingan and looks over jungle, a creek and is a walk down a driveway then past a small ricefield. It is stylish in a more contemporary way to Spa Hati. Both have massages around $AUS20 (as a price indicater) and offer various other treatments. The 2 1/2 hour chakra dhara at 450,000 rp at Bali Botanica is a wonderful treat. For a cheaper and nice though less luxurious spa experience Zen Bali at the lower end of Jalan Hanoman does massages at 75,000rp.

Both Spa Hati and Bali Botanica will collect and drop off, but if you need a driver while in Bali, I can highly recommend Eddy Kus who is based in Ubud. You can book him before you go on findkus_usa@yahoo.com, or phone to see if he is free when you arrive on (62) 08133 860 0406. Best to email beforehand though. Have a good trip.

3. Re: Spa, which one is the best in ubud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 31, 2009