We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Spa

Kuala Lumpur
3 posts
Save Topic
Best Spa

Hi I'll be staying at Ubud Village Resort for 4days,I would to bring my fiancee to good spa with reasonable price, can anyone recomment?

Where can we go shopping and where is the nearest beach we can go to?

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Spa

Hi,

You may want to check this out:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294226-c2603/Bali:In…

As for beach....er...you do know that Ubud is inland,right? You'd have to travel quite a bit to get to a beach. I think the nearest one is somewhere south-east of Ubud, but I can't remember the name. I happened to chance upon a hotel online a few years ago, which stated that it was located in Ubud, but it was a beachfront property and I thought that was unusual, but they had photos.

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Spa

As for shopping, you can shop anywhere in Ubud. The main shopping area is Ubud Central, on Monkey Forest Road. Other shopping areas are in Kuta, Legian and Seminyak (which is in the south, and which is also where the beaches are).

3. Re: Best Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, August 26, 2009