We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur To Ubud

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
346 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Sanur To Ubud

Hi All,

Just a quick question about transport between Sanur and Ubud, I shall be in Sanur in September and then onwards to Ubud, just wondering what the best way between the two is?

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanur To Ubud

Best way is to hire a driver to take you to Ubud. The cost would be approx 200-250,000 rupiah.

Always easier to have your own private transport door to door rather than trying to rely on public transport.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanur To Ubud

Did exactly this in June. Driver from out the front of the hotel 250000. He took us to Ubud and offered to stop at all the photo spots along the way, dropped us off for some shopping for two hours, picked us up again from a pre arranged spot. Took us to a rice field restaurant for lunch then back to Sanur again stopping for photos along the way.. Left at 9 am back at 3 ish. Great days outing for about 25 bucks and I'll be using the same guy again next time. As far as I can tell most of the drivers along the street do the same just pick one. You'll love it!

3. Re: Sanur To Ubud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 26, 2015