We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur Karakoe Bar

melbourne
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sanur Karakoe Bar

Hi guys,

Excitement time. Sanur girls trip in August/September let the countdown begin.... Can you tell me of any good Karakoe Bars in Sanur as 2 of the group can and will sing after a cocktail or 3. Thanks soo much.

Cheers

Dib

Olney, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanur Karakoe Bar

Hi

We just came back from Sanur and there was a big restaurant/bar called the shining jewel I believe from the reviews I saw on Trip advisor that it does Karakoe although we didn't pass it at night only during the day so I can't say for sure but it looks much more like a bar than the other venues in Sanur.

It was on one of the main roads also so easy to find.

Hope this helps

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanur Karakoe Bar

I will be in Sanur in Aug/sep so will listen for you:)

melbourne
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanur Karakoe Bar

Thanks midnight blue Will keep an ye out for it. Jubilee happy to meet up if you have the time. Soo excited 4 weeks and back to paradise......

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
618 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sanur Karakoe Bar

I don't know of a karaoke bar, but the Lazer Bar on Jl. Danau Tamblingan has live bans after 9pm most nights, the band often has people from the audience singing songs, you would need to know the words.

Enjoy!

Perth
Level Contributor
484 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sanur Karakoe Bar

You girls will have a great night at Casablanca as well, eat drink and dance!

melbourne
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sanur Karakoe Bar

Thanks everyone. Will take note of all these places and might even load a few photos for you to giggle at...

7. Re: Sanur Karakoe Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations