We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur Beach Villa

Sydne, Australia
Level Contributor
232 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sanur Beach Villa

Hi there, we are heading to Bali for our 14th time again next year Febuary, and usually stay at the Griya Santrian, however this time was thinking of a one Bedroom Villa near the beach I have noticed several times there are a couple of them between The Griya and the Sanur Beach Markets near Bennos but have forgotten what there called .. Help Please .. or maybe another suggestion we dont mind if its a hotel complex but was just after something a bit quieter

Cheers Leanne

melbourne
Level Contributor
4,191 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanur Beach Villa

I believe some are Bali Sanur Beach Villas, and one is Dreamhaven Villa. Dreamhaven looked great, but is 2 bedroom I think.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
563 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanur Beach Villa

If they are the villas near the markets they are called Kejora villas .

Sydne, Australia
Level Contributor
232 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanur Beach Villa

Thanks for the replies, and yes I think they where the Kejora Villas. They look great only need a one bedroom however... But then again once the hubby starts snoring after several bintangs that would be handy

4. Re: Sanur Beach Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 21, 2015