We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with disability access

Toowoomba
Level Contributor
51 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with disability access

Coming to Sanur early next year. My wife is going to hire a mobility scooter as she isn't very good on her legs. Is there a hotel that would be accessable in a scooter or that could cater for a disabled person.

Perth, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with disability access

The Haven in Seminyak has good access for wheelchair - I mean there are stairs everywhere but they have lifts to each area.

I would also reccomend googling villas as most of them are one level.

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,345 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with disability access

It might be worth emailing the mobility hire people and ask them if they can make suggestions. They obviously know where people are staying because of delivering them, and people may give feedback.

Auckland NZ
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with disability access

Last time I was at Grand Mirage Bali there were several people in wheelchairs.Two restaurants are on the ground level and one the next floor up. There are lifts. Also you could get a ground floor room to avoid having to constantly use lifts. Beach path goes for miles so plenty to see. I normally read a lot but have not managed to finish one during two visits of a week's duration there as there is so much to look at

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with disability access

Gardenia Guesthouse in Sanur has a disabled room and would be accessible to a mobility scooter.

Also Aleesha Villas is quite accessible as I know a guy in a wheelchair who stays there.

One of the 2 bedroom villas at Sanur Beach Villas would also be scooter accessible.

Mentioned in this post
Gardenia Guesthouse
Gardenia Guesthouse
95 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
971 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with disability access

Villa G in Sanur is completely accessible, with no steps at all.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with disability access

Villa G in Sanur.... tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g2977…

Sanur is the only really suitable area for wheelchairs.

7. Re: Hotel with disability access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 30, 2015