We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali vacation

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bali vacation

Hi,

I and my wife are interested for Bali vacation for a week in March last week. Please advice on which are the places of interest and beaches to go and probably stay. Also is Bali expensive or cheap?

Regards

Arul

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
446 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali vacation

Hi Arul

Bali is what you make of it :)

There are cheap places & expensive places. It depends on your budget.

As for accommodation, again it depends on your budget. I could recommend hotels & resorts but I always stay 5 star. That may not be for you. Is it?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali vacation

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.I am looking for nice 4 star property. Can you tell the good beaches around Bali apart from Kuta. Also I was planning to visit Ubud. Do you recomend one day full tour is sufficient for Ubud.

Regards

Arul

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
446 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali vacation

Haven't been to Ubud but I know my husband has read many great things about the area. Perhaps someone else will better advise about it :)

As for beaches, Sanur is lovely. But there are signs to wear shoes as the ocean has some type of spiky sea urchin. Sorry, can't remember the exact name.

For 4 star properties, there is The Regent we stayed in last time & from observations when we walked around & we liked the look of & on the website, there are: Griya Santrian & Sanur Beach Hotel.

Of course, don't take my word for it. Best to look at their websites :)

Denpasar, Indonesia
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali vacation

Hi Mr. Arul...thanks for your interest in our island. Bali can accommodate all types and classes of visitor. You can get a room just for US$10 till thousands dollars. Bali has many things to offer from it beaches, culture temples and others. For 4 star hotel along the beach you can search in Sanur, Jimbaran or Tanjung Benoa.

Good beaches in Bali are, Sanur beach, Jimbaran, Padang Padang, Geger beach near Nusa Dua.

Ubud is in the center of the island. It is famous for its art, culture, temples and rice terraces.

5. Re: Bali vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 22, 2015