We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur accomodation

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wollongong...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Sanur accomodation

Hi all

Has anyone stayed at Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites? Can anyone recommend a good resort for kids will be travelling with my four year old.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanur accomodation

anyone????

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,744 posts
313 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanur accomodation

I have stayed there but don't like the position, it is on the bypass road. It would be better to stay either beach front or one street back form the beach where most hotels are. As far as kids clubs at hotels there are not that many in Sanur, the mercure sanur has a kids club and it is beach front so take a look at that. If kids club is not essential there are lots of lovely hotels to choose from.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
832 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanur accomodation

Yeh it's too far out I would never go there looks good but bad location

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sanur accomodation

Thanks for replies, I thought the location looked a bit far, out, now I just need to decide which place to stay at on the beach, they all look good.

5. Re: Sanur accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 15, 2015