We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Airport to Taksu Sanur Hotel

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Airport to Taksu Sanur Hotel

Hi travellers,

Just wanting to know how much it would cost for a taxi from the airport to the Taksu Sanur Hotel. We arrive at 9:50pm local time.

Also, is there a specific place to get a taxi in arrivals or a specific taxi brand better than another?

Thank you kindly

Adriano

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,588 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxi from Airport to Taksu Sanur Hotel

There should be no hold ups between the airport and the Taksu. There is no beach area between the two and therefore there is no reason for crowds to be gathering. I live about 200 metres from the Taksu. I can get from the airport to my place in less than 15 minutes.

Your biggest hassle will be that the taxi driver will have never heard of the hotel and will get lost. When he turns right and the traffic lights near McDonalds this means you went past it 5 kilometres before.

You will have to stress that it is on Jalan Sudamala which is off Jalan Danau Poso.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Taxi from Airport to Taksu Sanur Hotel

Thanks you heaps guys.

Should I be telling the driver to use the new tollway? Or do they just do it?

Is there an extra cost on top of the 125.000IDR?

13. Re: Taxi from Airport to Taksu Sanur Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations