We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
230 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Massage

I need a recommendation for someone that does remedial type massages. I have just injured my hip and my therapist recommended that I have treatment while I am away but it needs to be done by someone that knows what they are doing.

So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

We leave tomorrow so not to happy to be stuck on a plane for 6.5hours when sitting is painful. Looks like I will be doing lots of laps of the plane.lol

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage

Aroma Spa have the best trained staff that I know of in Sanur. They aren't cheap but it really is a case of you get what you pay for. They also have a couple of trained, 4th generation traditional healers on staff.

http://www.aromasparetreat.com/

They have 4 locations but will pick you up and drop you off.

Hobart
Level Contributor
76 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage

sorry, not my post, but I have never been to Aroma Spa, and looks fantastic, can I ask which one is closer to Paradise Plaza Suites ?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage

There is one on the By Pass not far from Plaza Suites. If you book they will pick you up and drop you off, but it may even be close enough to walk there and back.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage

LMAO, just looked it up and it's a 2 minute walk.

Head to the right at the front gate of the hotel and it's 190m further up the By Pass on the same side.

Hobart
Level Contributor
76 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage

oh brilliant thank you, even I can walk that far ! have already picked my package and can leave the kids at the kiddies club, yay me !

6. Re: Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 15, 2014