We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DVD shop near Respati?

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
coffs harbour...
Level Contributor
5,365 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
DVD shop near Respati?

Is there a DVD shop near the Respati Hotel? Or is the one outside Hardy's the closest?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DVD shop near Respati?

There was a Sunrise DVD in the strip mall just up from Respati. The block started with Picadilly Restaurant on the coner and had a circle K in it. But I'm not sure it's still there as that block was fenced off at the beginning of the year. Some of the businesses stayed open and other closed down. I would assume they would all be closed by now.

Hardy's is probably the closest big one, but if you are going that far, go a few doors past Hardy's to the Sunrise DVD shop. We have found their quality is better.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
607 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DVD shop near Respati?

There is a DVD shop with quite good quallity DVDs in the markets opposite Tootsies fixed price.Its called Shrek.

coffs harbour...
Level Contributor
5,365 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DVD shop near Respati?

thanks Whinnie, I think I know where you mean...the Circle K was still there in May, but can't remember any other shops being open, certainly the car park and path to the Circle K was pretty broken up. Thanks for the info re Sunrise shop, if time allows will try it.

And thanks also bugsbunny, doubt we'll have time to get to the markets, we're just overnighting at the Respati after a 16 hour day travelling and leaving for Lovina at 12 o'clock. By the time we get the $$ changed and get hubby a new SIM, we'll be out of time.

Wanting a few DVD's to watch as we'll be diving at Tulamben for 3 1/2 weeks, and they come in handy for those times we're too damn tired to swim any more.

Darwin
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: DVD shop near Respati?

When recently at Respati (Sanur) we went to Hardys and also turn R out of hotel and there was a shop at the bend which sold good quality too this one much closer than Hardys, near the turn for little poms homestay. Alternatively just go to markets at tootsies Lou darwin

coffs harbour...
Level Contributor
5,365 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: DVD shop near Respati?

thanks Lou

6. Re: DVD shop near Respati?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 08, 2014