We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur Spa recommendations.

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Sanur Spa recommendations.

I will to returning to Sanur in October staying at the Hyatt and the Griya. Just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for a nice Spa experience. Thanks ;)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanur Spa recommendations.

bump

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
613 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanur Spa recommendations.

I had a lovely massage at Kamuela last September. Treatment rooms are lovely and from memory about $16aud for 1 hour. I tried again in May but because I was pregnant they wouldn't do a massage. So I ended up at Glo Spa for a pregnancy massage which was great in very clean rooms. Also had a pedicure at Glo which lasted really well. Glo isn't overly cheap but very clean and has AC.

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanur Spa recommendations.

Sari at the Kamuela in my view is the best masseuse in Bali and I have been to many, she is becoming very sort after.

Glo is good for pedicures and does Shellac.

Cheers

Geraldton, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sanur Spa recommendations.

Thanks so much Katie & Karin for your replies, I will definitely be booking at the Kamuela and Glo Spas ;)

Darwin
Level Contributor
342 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sanur Spa recommendations.

Koa Spa next door to La Taverna is lovely. Reasonably priced, very clean, and lovely staff.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sanur Spa recommendations.

I had a very good massage at Koa Spa last month for 90,000. Jl Danau Tamblingan 31. I'd jammed my lower vertebrae & had an emergency osteopath appointment just before my flights to Bali. I asked for a gentle massage & not deep tissue. The masseuse was very intuitive & I left feeling much better.

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
4,533 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sanur Spa recommendations.

Another vote for KOA Spa for massages. - very close to Griya.

I also highly recommend Ayu Spa on the beach path - it is attached to Luhtu's Coffee Shop. They have a larger range of treatments than KOA, we only tried the massage (which was great) but would have done other treatments if we had time.

Both are very popular so it is worth wandering by and booking first.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
82 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sanur Spa recommendations.

Try Aroma Spa Retreat. They have two locations - one at the Sanur Beach Hotel,and one on the bypass road. Excellent treatments and very professional staff.

I live in Bali and go to Aroma regularly. You wont regret it.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sanur Spa recommendations.

I know it's been said before, but adding my vote - Kamuela. Bliss. Good value, gorgeous garden like surrounds, lovely staff. The only rider - if you prefer to be massaged in air conditioned comfort - this may not be the place for you. Having said that, the cooling ceiling fans were sufficient for me in 90% humidity during December.

10. Re: Sanur Spa recommendations.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:58 am, October 03, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations