We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RISING SUN VILLA - 2 listings on trip adviser - same place?

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
510 posts
204 reviews
Save Topic
RISING SUN VILLA - 2 listings on trip adviser - same place?

Does anyone know about the Rising sun villa in Sanur? It appears to be listed twice. 5 bedroom, bathroom.

I sent 2 enquiries, not realising I had sent to the same place, & 2 separate messages came back from 2 different people. When looking at the listings, same photos etc, but different availability dates on the calendar.

Same photos & description however.....Seems a bit suss..

This is one link they sent me... tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g297700… off the email .... & this is the other....

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g297700…

Help much appreciated!!!

Thanks

Leanne

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RISING SUN VILLA - 2 listings on trip adviser - same place?

Hi, we have booked the villa through flipkey, then just dealt with the owners. By memory we had a reply from Bali Real Estate, and also Sian who is one of the owners. Hope this helps.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
510 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RISING SUN VILLA - 2 listings on trip adviser - same place?

Yes, I think one email was from a Sian, & another from someone else.... Perhaps that is why, it is going to several agencies...Thanks for that...was a little sceptical!!

3. Re: RISING SUN VILLA - 2 listings on trip adviser - same place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 21, 2014