We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa frangi.. Anyone stayed?

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
Level Contributor
218 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Villa frangi.. Anyone stayed?

Help appreciated, have booked villa frangi, for later in the year, it seems to be booked all the time but only has 4 reviews.. Can anyone else share experiences??

Slightly nervous after a friend was duped over a villa in sanur from flip key ( was no villa at all) traveling with kids, don't want that type of hassle :)

Any info is greatly appreciated

Any great resturant recommendations near also great!

Cheers

Perth
Level Contributor
218 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa frangi.. Anyone stayed?

Anyone?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa frangi.. Anyone stayed?

If you are worried whether it is legit or not, then perhaps ring the owner direct - it's a Perth number

tripadvisor.com.au/VacationRentalReview-g297…

It may only have a few reviews as it was only just listed in 2012?

You could also perhaps message members who have stayed there.

Also if you do a search on the owner and ph number some background on her work occupation comes up

Perth
Level Contributor
218 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa frangi.. Anyone stayed?

Thanks, I've personally never had any issues with villas we have stayed in.

But after hearing about a scam to a friend made me slightly nervous..

I'm sure it's all above board.

If anyone has any local resturant recommendations would love to hear as we usually stay north sanur.

Cheers

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa frangi.. Anyone stayed?

If you are a novice visitor here the area may not suit you. Luckily most of the action is in the northern area of Jalan Blanjong.

Do not let your husband go into number 505 in the same street., or 89X in the same street or 777 in the same street.

However most of those types of places close at 4 AM

Perth
Level Contributor
218 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa frangi.. Anyone stayed?

Thanks, will make sure the men don't go wandering at night!

Hopefully the area isn't 2 noisy or noticably seedy as we have 5 children between 2 families staying there.

Sydney
Level Contributor
280 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa frangi.. Anyone stayed?

Our driver was telling us of a Villa Frangipani in Sanur but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe this is the one? In any case it came highly recommended.

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa frangi.. Anyone stayed?

Villa Frangi is also named Villa Frangipani. If you use the short lane heading to the south and on to Jalan Mertasari the children will not notice anything. On Jalan Mertasari you are only a few metres from Bona Ventura restaurant and the very good Gardenia restaurant.

Friends of mine live next door to Villa Frangi. Opposite the entrance to this short lane is a police box. My mate Bratha can be found there. Next to that is another lane that heads directly to the beach. This brings you out at Retro Beach restaurant.

8. Re: Villa frangi.. Anyone stayed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 15, 2014