We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking with asiarooms.com

Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Booking with asiarooms.com

Has anyone booked with asiarooms.com?? We are looking at staying at the Sanur Beach Hotel, and asiarooms seems to be the cheapest online. Tried to contact the hotel twice via email to book through them but still get the asiarooms rate, but didn't get a reply.

Is Asiarooms.com ok to book with?? Any bad experiences?

Denpasar, Bali...
Level Contributor
251 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking with asiarooms.com

Asiarooms is good and a trust one! :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
391 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking with asiarooms.com

We have used Asia Rooms on several occasions and no problems. If you have to you can cancel with no penalty up to two weeks before the booked date.

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
119 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking with asiarooms.com

Each hotel has their own cancellation penalty policy so it's not necessarily 2 weeks. Some cheap rooms are even non-refundable. I used them and they are ok. Just be careful and check the price after the 21% tax and service charge as it is normally added just before you fill your credit card details. You will then have to pay when you check in.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,336 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking with asiarooms.com

I've used Asiaroom.com a number of times and have had very few problems.

PERTH
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking with asiarooms.com

Used them often and have had good service. never had a problem and my rooms I booked were always ready to go. The only thing I always tend to do is E Mail the hotel concerned when I book and confirm the booking.

Edited: 7:44 am, July 24, 2013
6. Re: Booking with asiarooms.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 26, 2014