We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget accommodation near Sanur beach jetty

Maleny, Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Budget accommodation near Sanur beach jetty

I need to stay in Sanur for one night so that I can catch the Rocky Fast Boat to Nusa Lembongen at 10am the following morning.

I would appreciate it if I could get some recommendations for budget accommodation ($40 - $50)close to where the Rocky Fast Boat leaves from. I am not familiar with Sanur, but I think the Fast Boat goes from Northern end of Sanur???

Thanks in advance.

Cabarita Beach...
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget accommodation near Sanur beach jetty

You could try looking at Little Pond Homestay

Mentioned in this post
Little Pond Homestay
Little Pond Homestay
132 Reviews
Sanur, Indonesia
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget accommodation near Sanur beach jetty

Also Sindhu Guesthouse or Aquarius Hotel

Australia
Level Contributor
249 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget accommodation near Sanur beach jetty

I don't know if you are aware that Rocky provide a pick up and drop off service which is included in their ticket price so you could broaden your accommodation area in need. I realise that with a 10.00am departure you would want to stay in Sanur though, and you are right, the departure point is at the northern end.

I've eaten breakfast at the Porch Café which forms part of Flashbacks

http://www.flashbacks-chb.com/

This might suit but I think it would be classed as being located 'mid Sanur'.

4. Re: Budget accommodation near Sanur beach jetty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations