We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NSW
Level Contributor
98 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

Can anyone clarify for me please? Are there different club rooms or are they all the same? I understand there are corner rooms and wondering if these are bigger in some way? Do all the club rooms have separate bath and shower? I would like a ground floor room however the hotel has advised they do not have corner club rooms on the ground floor. So if I want a corner room it will be on a higher floor, which I'm fine with as long as the room is bigger than the ground floor room, and/or the balcony larger. I know there are corner suites but I don't think this is what the hotel is offering me in the corner. Any advice much appreciated. Thank you.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,657 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

Hi we have stayed in the club rooms on numerous occasions,they are all the same.I think the corner rooms are suite rooms.

We like the ground floor ones overlooking the ponds and garden and the balcony is lovely with a nice day bed and writing desk,lovely and peaceful.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

Hi

The corner higher floor Club rooms are the Regency Suites. All of the Club regency rooms are the same size regardless of where they are. The balcony for a Club Regency room on a higher floor is adequate but not huge. They are huge if you stay in a Suite (although double the price). Not all Club rooms have a separate bath and shower, you would have to request a room with this. Unless you are in a Suite there is no benefit to being in the corner. If they have a corner Club Regency room on a higher floor it is not any bigger nor is the balcony larger, in fact it may be smaller.

I have stayed in Club Regency King rooms and the Regency Suites, and have had a look at quite a few while there to compare.

Mlbourne
Level Contributor
124 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

I have stayed in a sea view room and a sea view club room and there was no difference in the room.(We got an upgrade after our a/c stopped working )

I have booked a club room in the club wing overlooking the gardens for august, and was told that the ground floor and first floor club rooms have much bigger balconies than the top floors. I have stayed at The Hyatt 3 times and always had a shower over the bath.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,657 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

The Club rooms have a separate shower and much bigger bathroom.

Jules maybe you were in a normal room with club facilities.

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
9,392 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

Not to try to confuse you too much, but the Regent Hotel is opening in Sanur in a couple of weeks. I haven't seen it yet, but they are offering 30% discount off rates this year... Have heard it will be beautiful and will go by there on Monday.

NSW
Level Contributor
98 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

thanks for all the advice. Unfortunately the Regent is out of my price range even with the discount. But I'm sure I'll be happy at the Hyatt, I suspect I won't be able to afford it after the renovations so better get there while I can!

Mlbourne
Level Contributor
124 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

Sounds like I did have club facilities from a standard room. I am looking forward to my club room on my next visit. SpahireOz, you will certainly be happy at the Hyatt.The beautiful gardens,great beachfront and Balinese feel make it a special place.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

We have stayed in the Club rooms both corner and regular. The Corner ones have huge balcony. In fact you have 2, 1 as large as the room with 2 sun loungers with towels and on the smaller balcolny have a small table and chairs. The higher up you go the balcony will be smaller, but you still get the large one. We felt than the room seemed smaller because you have rooms have a extra double door. The balthrooms that we stayed in only had baths NOT showers. The ones with showers and baths are the refitted regular club rooms.

Ask for a corner room and if you don't like it when you get there ask to be changed. They have a limited of corner rooms so write a soon as possible.

NSW
Level Contributor
98 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

Thanks all, I'm sure the hotel thinks I'm mad with my ever changing room requests. Still not sure what I'd prefer as the ground floor rooms opening to the gardens sound lovely but I also fancy lounging around on a large balcony with possibly a bit more privacy than the ground floor. Any further comments are still appreciated. Thank you.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,657 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali Hyatt Regency Club rooms, which one?

Either way you will be fine,there is a day bed on the ground floors and there is plenty of privacy as the rooms face the Regency club which is very quiet during the day.

The upper levels only have two single chairs and a little coffee table so no lounging just sitting.

Decisions decisions.