We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Sanur

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Map of Sanur

I would like to get a good detailed map of Sanur on which to mark restaurants, bars and other places that we want to visit.

We are staying at the Bali Hyatt. Would they have one or perhaps Hardies

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Map of Sanur

Cempaka, that is a beautiful photo. Did you dye your hair, or just style it differently?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
4,664 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Map of Sanur

I think it's a wig :>)))

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Map of Sanur

To be honest I have started using a different hair salon. The previous one kept making my hair go all frizzy

I can't believe that frizzy is actually a word. Another one that gets me is isthmus. Goodness me the guy who came up with that word must have been batting for the other team.

14. Re: Map of Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 05, 2014