We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur hotel with swim up bar.

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide
Level Contributor
41 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Sanur hotel with swim up bar.

We will be travelling to Bali in August and wish to have a hotel with a swim up bar.Is there any such hotels in Sanur or close by?i would really appreciate any ideas.

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
351 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanur hotel with swim up bar.

Puri Santrian has a swim up bar in Sanur.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanur hotel with swim up bar.

The Griya Santrian has a swim up pool bar too. The cosmopolitans there are soooo good! I've stayed at both the Puri Santian and the Griya Santrian. Both are great hotels, but the Griya is a better location.

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanur hotel with swim up bar.

Sanur Beach Hotel also has a swim up bar.

There is no real difference in the locations of the Puri Santrian, The Griya Santrian or the Sanur Beach Hotel. They are all in good locations with nice beaches and have many good restaurants near them.

The Griya is a $1.50 taxi fare away from the other two.

All of them sell overpriced drinks and have no idea how to keep a beer cold. All three remind me of God's waiting room. I walk past them every morning and after a number of years of doing this I am yet to hear anyone laughing.

perth
Level Contributor
70 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sanur hotel with swim up bar.

Well Cempaka, it's such a shame you were not walking past the Griya one morning when I slipped on the wet pool tiles, and double somersaulted into the pool. My wife leading the many guests still at breakfast, with their fits of laughter.

By the way Minicooper, the Griya is by far the best of the three.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
41 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sanur hotel with swim up bar.

Thanks for all your help.Its much appreciated! we thought Sanur would be agreat base for things to do in that area. We will be going to a villa in seminyak after.

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
351 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sanur hotel with swim up bar.

We have stayed at the Puri Santrian and it is a very nice place and close to a couple of place you definitely need to stop in and check.

The hotel next to the Puri Santrian - Sanur Beach has a bar close to the beach that has swings for chairs around the bar. They had a Happy Hour and also music in the evening. There is also an Itialian restaurant next to it. There is a great restaurant in front of the Puri Santrian and across the street there is the Cat and Fiddle.

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
157 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sanur hotel with swim up bar.

The Bali Hyatt has a swim up bar, we spent quite a while there one night chatting with the barman. The hotel grounds are gorgeous!

8. Re: Sanur hotel with swim up bar.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 19, 2014