We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place to stay

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Good place to stay

Although been to Sanur several times!! only ever stayed at the Bali Hyatt and we love it, due to the emails we've receieved seems it will be shut this sept (well big possibility) so we need somewhere to stay but feel we've been spoilt by position and everything about the Hyatt, any recommendations???? please, by the way its just my husband and myself.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
357 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good place to stay

Have a look at the new Regent Hotel in Sanur - it looks very luxurious - and they have an opening special promotion. Its in South Sanur If you want something nearer the central part of Sanur then the Griya Santrian is very nice and always gets good reviews.

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good place to stay

The Regent is not yet open.Check the opening date before you book and be prepared for the normal opening problems.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good place to stay

Have a look at Kamuela Sanur,i had never heard of it until a friend mentioned it to me.It looks lovely and receives brilliant reviews.

england
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good place to stay

Hi thanks for the replies where about is the Regent and when does it open??

england
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good place to stay

Ermm just been on the website for the Regent and unless we win the Lotto not a chance ha ha only in my dreams I think!!!!!. I'll just keep on looking maybe stay the other end of Sanur and have a totally different holiday just need to be back in Sanur !!!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good place to stay

What about Puri Santrian???? Just down from the Hyatt.

7. Re: Good place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 14, 2014