We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pool temp

Perth, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pool temp

Someone told me that the pool temp in sanur in August is cold and my husband will only swim if the water is hot. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Jacque.

Frankston Australia
Level Contributor
239 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pool temp

Hi all,

Talking to owner of 1 establishment yesterday, he was telling me that you have to get out of their pool at the end of March to cool down it gets so hot. The good part is that the guys don't need to walk around on their toes if you know what I mean.

I prefer the water warmer than colder but any temp in Bali is better than being at home.

Have to go as I have just been called to get some crispy Lumpia and an icy Bintang.

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
6,411 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Pool temp

I recognised the class, in the "suck it up", no-one says it like you do Boss.

The pool will be fine JT, but if really concerned, pack a wet suit, just in case. I have been in September and don't recall it being cold water.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Pool temp

If you are staying at the Sanur beach hotel you will be fine...it will probably take until then for the pool to cool down. It was like a warm bath in December. LOL

perth
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Pool temp

yes greg, i work with men. i could say "stop being a p*****" which always works with men or "stop being a wuss" which states the obvious. wish i could employ women instead of men!!!

perth
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Pool temp

ha, ha tripadvisor censored me.

the Kimberley, West...
Level Contributor
817 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Pool temp

The main pool at the Besakih is the highlight of this hotel. Its not the biggest pool in Bali but its location, right on the beach, is fantastic and, It gets plenty of sun without becoming soup-like. A winner.

Frankston Australia
Level Contributor
239 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Pool temp

Hi chickchili,

Staying at Besakih for 5 nights starting Thurs.

Looking forward to it as we have not been back there for nearly 20 years

Level Contributor
256 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Pool temp

Can anyone help you? yes,

I would leave him at home. He can have a swim in your backyard pool and see how hot that is in Perth in August.

Perth, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Pool temp

Thanks everyone sitting here and having a laugh as well, wish I could leave him at home. Batts please let me know what you think of besakih.

20. Re: Pool temp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sanur