We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

about Hyatt Sanur Kids Club

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
about Hyatt Sanur Kids Club

hi all,

does anyone know if the Kids Club at Hyatt will allow non-guest to join in for few hours (paid of course) ?

regards,

Owis

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: about Hyatt Sanur Kids Club

bump.

Adelaide S.A.
Level Contributor
933 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: about Hyatt Sanur Kids Club

Looks like your best bet for accurate info would be to email the hotel direct. They are prompt with their replies.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: about Hyatt Sanur Kids Club

Perhaps you are right,weearytraveler.I was hesitant to do so because from past experiences it was useless to ask for info via email to the hotels direct. It was quicker and more reliable to get answers from TA forum memmbers. However. I have never ddealt wwith hyatt Sanur, so I will go with ur advice and email them direct.. Thanks!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: about Hyatt Sanur Kids Club

hi all,just got a reply from Hyatt regarding Camp Sanur. (and WearyTraveller was right, i got a reply from them in less than 12hrs!). Apparently the club is available exclusively for inhouse guest only.

Regards,

Owis

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,892 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: about Hyatt Sanur Kids Club

yes it is exclusively for guests. My youngest loves it there. They only have a smallish room with a couple of ladies so they keep the number of children low. it is excellent for young ones. Paying extra for the accommodation there is well worth it IF you want access to the kids club.

6. Re: about Hyatt Sanur Kids Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 29, 2014