We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puri Santrian transfer cost

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Puri Santrian transfer cost

Hi

Can anyone tell me what Puri charge for airport transfers, compared with getting a taxi to Sanur from airport?

Also, we've just booked a garden room in an 8 night package - is it a given that you're upgraded? ( I have read some bad reviews about the garden rooms!!)

Much appreciated

Perth
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puri Santrian transfer cost

I doubt that it is a given anywhere that you will get an upgrade. This would only occur if they are not busy and you happen to get someone on the desk who wants to do it, or you are a regular.

Have the hotel given you a price for the transfer?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puri Santrian transfer cost

Thanks for quick reply! No I haven't heard back from the hotel re transfer cost. If it's more than $20 it may be better to use a taxi!

Bundaberg, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Puri Santrian transfer cost

A taxi will cost you about $10.

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
106 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puri Santrian transfer cost

Their website states airport transfer is US$20 for 1-4 people. A taxi is half that.

Edited: 3:15 am, January 30, 2013
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
6,035 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Puri Santrian transfer cost

Hotel transfers are usually double the taxi price.

Darwin
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Puri Santrian transfer cost

Did you book under their package direct to the hotel with the free upgrade? I would suggest that if that is what you have booked and they have advertised it that they have to deliver. If not I am with post #1 with a large smile when you ask for upgrade.

Lou

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Puri Santrian transfer cost

Thanks everyone. Lou, I booked direct with the hotel - it was a package with a free meal, free massage etc, but airport transfers weren't listed free. A taxi should be fine anyway.

Darwin
Level Contributor
2,096 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Puri Santrian transfer cost

I've booked there for a trip in a few weeks and we are just going to get the taxi from the airport. I did look at the upgrade package, but ended up getting a beach block room at a good price. Lou

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
251 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Puri Santrian transfer cost

Stayed here last Xmas/NY.

It is a a great resort with a nice beach. Food is above average and is not over the top. Of course, you can always dine outside far cheaper than eating in house.

They have a lovely spa and the girls working there have magical hands. On top of it, they also have specials (pay for one and get another free) daily.

Downside to drinks is they do not serve Bintangs, Bali Hais instead.

Do not like your chances of free room upgrades, but I suppose you may be lucky.

As for airport transfers, I would gladly pay additional for a hotel arranged transport than taking a bluebird taxi.

The last time I used a taxi, I had to join a long line in hot humid conditions to pay for a taxi voucher from the bluebird counter. It took me 40 minutes before I could get into a taxi.

Cheers for a great holiday.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Puri Santrian transfer cost

Sai L

That's interesting..... as we're arriving just before midnight, a 40 minute wait in a sweaty queue isn't the best start to our holiday I guess!!! I might email the hotel about transfers.... they haven't answered 2 emails I sent earlier... oh well.

Yes about upgrades.... there were so many posts on this hotel forum where people were upgraded.... not that I would presume to have one.... guess you can only ask!