We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa recommendations

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Forster, Australia
Level Contributor
333 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Villa recommendations

Hi, my husband and I are travelling with 2 other couples to Bali in June. We would like to stay in Villas. We are planning to stay 4 days each in Legian, Sanur and Candi Dasa. We like Villa Gita in Candi Dasa. Does anyone have any suggestions for Sanur or Legian ar even other villas in Candi Dasa. We would prefer to be close to the beach.

Ta

Valla Beach
Level Contributor
371 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa recommendations

Hi Forster,

Kamuela Villas & Suites has good reveiws on tripadvisor also Gabby has a great blog on this place.

Valla Beach
Level Contributor
371 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa recommendations

Sorry forgot to mention its in Sanur

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa recommendations

The Pavilions Sanur. lovely large villas, good accommodation

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
332 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa recommendations

Hi Forster,

I would suggest Kejora villas in Sanur..

3 ensuited bedroom, large a/c living, pool. Stunningly beautiful. Great location on the beach path.

Blue.

5. Re: Villa recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 24, 2014