We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hnr day 9 (I think?)

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kalgoorlie-Boulder...
Level Contributor
81 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hnr day 9 (I think?)

Time has certainly come to a standstill over here. We haven't really done a lot since Christmas Day. Biggest decision each day is where to lunch and dinner. We did get a driver for the day and headed up through Klangkang (don't have my map to check) onto Sideman, stopping on the way to buy some fresh pineapple from a stall on the side of the road and ended up getting a tour through their garden, which happened to grow snake fruit, jack fruit, papaya, mango, durian, bananas and pineapple. The pineapple was delicious and the family were very friendly. A wonderful experience! We then headed to Ujung Water Palace. We were there for about an hour wandering around. We were going to stop in candi dasa for lunch but our driver said that Padang bai was better. We ended up at blue lagoon for lunch instead. Very touristy. The food was pretty good and the bintang was cold but the water was very dirty. I am more of a pool person than a beach person so hence I didn't go in. Hubby went in but said it was very rocky, so I was pretty happy with my decision. We were there for about an hour before heading back to Sanur. Was a really enjoyable drive all up.

We have hired bikes today and have ridden down as far as tities Warung for lunch. The food was awesome. Very authentic flavours and so very cheap. Back at pool now for a bit of a rest and cool off before heading out to Mona Lisa tonight for dinner with friends.

The weather here has been fantastic. Little bit of rain some afternoons but nothing to stop us from doing anything.

Not sure if I will get another report done before we head home but will follow up with a jbr when we get back.

Sue :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
248 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hnr day 9 (I think?)

Seems you are having a very relaxing time and looking forward to your jbr

Perth
Level Contributor
818 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hnr day 9 (I think?)

Don't you love it when the only thing you need to think about is where you are going to eat lunch and dinner :) Enjoy the rest of your stay.

turkey
Level Contributor
330 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hnr day 9 (I think?)

sooooooo jealous !!!! 47 sleeps......

Oxley, Australia
Level Contributor
192 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hnr day 9 (I think?)

Floozytoo, sounds like heaven....it's great when you lose track of days & the biggest decisions are where to eat? Enjoy :-)

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
4,716 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hnr day 9 (I think?)

Hi Sue,

Thanks for the update & glad that you are enjoying yourselves,

Cheers Mac

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hnr day 9 (I think?)

Destiny92 you have my thoughts at heart. I cannot wait (but I have too) to arrive in downtown Sanur and just enjoy all that Floozytoo is luving. 56 days to go. Hope to still meet up with Mac In Sanur or Seminyak

Edited: 12:31 am, December 30, 2012
Adelaide S.A.
Level Contributor
929 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hnr day 9 (I think?)

Yes where are we going to eat tonight ?... v's what am I'm going to cook tonigh. So wish it was me there, enjoy your holiday.

8. Re: Hnr day 9 (I think?)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 03, 2014