We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
749 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast

Hello folks,

Am staying at the Hyatt, apart from the Hyatt, where would be a great place to have breakfast...great food n view!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,755 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast

Next door to the Hyatt on the beach path there is La Player,komilfo and Cafe Bamboo.All have great views and great food.

Oxley, Australia
Level Contributor
192 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast

Mona lisa Cafe....yummy!!

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
527 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast

Best full English fry-up in Bali: Cat & Fiddle or their sister restaurant, the Wicked Parrot!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
274 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast

Try Luhtus's on the beach near tootsies fixed price shop, food is beautiful home baked bread and cakes, we also loved Mona lisa cafe and thought the wicked parrot breakfast was great, god I wish I was there again.

Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast

My pick would be The Porch Cafe - we often wondered up and had breakfast there just for a change from the run of the mill motel buffet.

6. Re: Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations