We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Hyatt room rates

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Hyatt room rates

We are likely to stay at Bali Hyatt at Sanur in 2013 with several other couples for my wife's birthday.

The Hyatt has room rates on the Hyatt website and I'm waiting on prices from my travel agent just in case the agent offers better rates.

Any suggestion's Re how to get the best room rates for the Hyatt?

THX in advance.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
345 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Hyatt room rates

I have only stayed there once but when I booked it was the same on hotel web site as agoda which was the cheapest of the online booking sites at that time. We also went for the regency club and it was well worth it. Got our money's worth in drinks alone. They were very generous with the free drink period.

sydney
Level Contributor
242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Hyatt room rates

We booked with travel on line they throw in for free a couples massage or a water sports voucher if you book with them. We did their signatue couples massage at Semara Resort in seminyak it was great. It was good to check out potato head which was next door and then have a massage.Dont get transfers with them they were too expensive.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
251 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Hyatt room rates

Depends on which months of the year you will be staying in. Prices do go up during peak periods of the year.

Yes, booking through a travel agent can be marginally cheaper than booking direct. Travel agents on sell your booking onto wholesellers like Creative Holidays etc.

Be aware, your stay booked through a travel agent/wholeseller do not count towards loyalty programs like gold/platinum/diamond Hyatt passports.

I am with susie1611, staying in a Regency Club room is the way to go.

Cheers

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Hyatt room rates

E mail the hotel direct.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,933 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Hyatt room rates

once you have set dates check all rates at:

local travel agents

direct with hotel

with all online agents who offer this hotel

Remember that IF you choose to book with an online agent and pay upfront you can come out ahead $ wise because IF you pay when the aussie dollar is strong you don't have any worries if and when the aussie dollar drops against the US$. I stay at the hyatt frequently and book my room as soon as I have set dates and after I check all of the above options. I usually book a garden view ground floor room, preferably in the hibiscus wing which is closer to the pool, lobby and restaurants. Regency club is good IF you are going to be around the hotel to enjoy the benefits if not just book a garden view room.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
345 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Hyatt room rates

Yes that's right as Snooky says..Regency Club would only be worth it if you are staying around a bit. For me when I stayed it was after travelling around a fair bit and staying at a number of places so the plan was to relax at the hotel and not venture out too much.

I would be aware though that if you have stayed at the Intercontinental (which I never have but just imagining...) that the Hyatt is an older hotel. I have had nicer rooms in 50 dollar hotels. But it does seem to be very popular and people seem to be quite fond of it.

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Hyatt room rates

Hi we have stayed twice, our third visit will be this month at the Hyatt.

I found it cheapest to book direct with Hyatt.

THis trip we had a few points, not many but a few, I phoned Hyatt and asked how could I upgrade without the high cost from garden to club, we ended up buying points, the extra points gave us the upgrade to club but we still saved almost $200 over 4 nights!

surrey
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali Hyatt room rates

I generally book with the hotel direct to get the points/benefits in their loyalty scheme. Have a look at this re upgrades which may benefit you in that you could buy the points as sunshine above did and get an upgrade to a suite -

www.hyatt.com/gp/en/awards/hyatt_upgrade.jsp

9. Re: Bali Hyatt room rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, December 15, 2013