We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room hire for day before late flight (not overnight)

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
capcoast
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
room hire for day before late flight (not overnight)

I read on the forum a few days ago that some people who have been staying in Ubud, go to Sanur (I think) for the afternoon/evening to rest/eat/shower prior to the very late flight back to oz. rather than drive the distance in the dark from ubud.

Does anyone recall what the hotel/rooms are called? I can't find it anywhere. I think it was about $35 for the room.

capcoast
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: room hire for day before late flight (not overnight)

that is what I have done, booked the room for 1 night even though we will be checking out at 9pm - would rather pay the extra and have the use of the room until we leave for airport.

Bunbury, Australia
Level Contributor
116 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: room hire for day before late flight (not overnight)

balibern we are booking in at around mid day and will leave 7ish friends have stayed till 10 when the flight was 2am, cant see why 4 couldnt use the room as its not as if you are all sleeping there. its was only $34 on agoda.

13. Re: room hire for day before late flight (not overnight)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 24, 2013