We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

Perth
Level Contributor
218 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

Looking for a villa central Sanur is there any good ones under $150 a night, end of October this year.help is appreciated.

Rylstone, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

Have a look at the Flipkey website - just check the payment guidelines, there's a bit of discussion about that on the forum-but I was looking for the same and was spoilt for choice at the options available. This is our third trip and I wish I'd known about it for the last 2!

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,746 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

Pretty sure thats the price for Ravens Nest Villa in Sanur.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

Yes Ravens Nest villa is $150 per night, It is 3 bedroom, central location, own pool and enclosed garden.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
182 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

Do you know any other villas close by to Ravens Nest we are hoping to stay there for a week but looking for somewhere our friends can stay near by?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

The bali sanur beach villas are next door to the ravens nest but are a bit more that $150 i think

Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
348 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

look up sanur beach villas they have two bedroom villas overlooking a communal pool it is under 100 looks pretty good, good reviews I was think of staying there myself some time in the future

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

the bali sanur beach villas and the sanur beach villas are different places.

the sanur beach villas i think are owned by the same people who have the ravens nest and while they seem nice they are in the south and a long way from the ravens nest, although its only a $1 - $2 taxi fare.

Mandurah, WA
Level Contributor
266 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

Try Parigata Spa Villas. We paid US$157.50 a night in June. A little more expensive than you wanted but we had a private pool. The two bedrooms are actually two separate buildings linked by an open air lounge area. Our kids are 8 & 11 and they loved having their own space, although this layout might not suit families with younger kids. Location is about 10 minutes walk to the beach but they run a free shuttle bus if you don't feel like walking.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
597 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

Raven's Nest is 3 bedrooms in a good central location 150 a night . Speak to Ron Hope at Ducks Nutts.

Mandurah, WA
Level Contributor
266 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 bedroom villa around $100-$150 a night is it possible?

Just another thought...try Paneeda View which is on the beachfront in Sanur. 3 star hotel resort rather than villas but we're booked in there for Xmas 2 bedroom family suite $146/night through AsiaRooms.com. We went and had a look when we were in Sanur in June before making the booking and it looked like pretty good value, good location and spacious suites.