We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling with young children

Perth
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling with young children

Hi

We are traveling to Sanur to stay at the paradise plaza suites on thursday and am a bit worried about my baby girl getting bitten by lots of mosquitos. Just wanted to see if any body would recommend that i bring a small mosquito net for her cot or is this over kill?

Thanks for you help

Adelaide
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling with young children

Hi, you can go to the local mini mart and buy mosquito plug in's. They work a treat and you can leave them on day and night, and they don't let off any odours. Hope this helps.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
20,175 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling with young children

bindi, I don't think it would hurt if you were to bring a small mozzie net to put over the cot just to be on the safe side. It would weigh next to nothing so you could easily just toss it into the luggage in case you feel more comfortable to have it available when you're there and can check out the situation for yourself.

I'm not fond of slathering heaps of chemicals on babies (or anybody else for that matter), so non toxic prevention is probably the best way to go.

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling with young children

Good idea, we always spray the rooms before we go out to dinner too, to kill any lurking mozzies!

4. Re: Traveling with young children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 29, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sanur
Recent Conversations