We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bags made to order in Sanur

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Bags made to order in Sanur

I have had a beautiful bag made to order in Seminyak last trip and was wondering if anyone can recommend a place that makes quality leather handbags to order. Thanks.

Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bags made to order in Sanur

I second Gong Leather in Sanur, for bags, belts and women's sandals....he's very busy, and I'm very happy with his work..even better than the photo I left for him to copy!

Edited: 12:33 am, March 15, 2013
MELBOURNE
Level Contributor
48 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bags made to order in Sanur

I looked for days for gong leather in sanur and just couldn't find them so ended up using a place called tb2 leather on the Main Street at the end, they were great, 2 pairs of boots, jacket and top, had several fittings and nothing was a problem. They guys are actually sitting on the floor making stuff in the shop. Very happy.

Ubud
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Bags made to order in Sanur

Hi I will be in Sanur in April and would like to get some boots made, can you give me an indication which end of which street you found tb2 leather?

Thanks

Newcastle
Level Contributor
583 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bags made to order in Sanur

it is really a shame that photos cannot be posted on here because my wife is looking at getting some bags this trip and is interested in what people have purchased and a guide for the price she can expect to pay ?

cheers Ian

MELBOURNE
Level Contributor
48 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bags made to order in Sanur

Hi YveUbud, (and Domo)

TB2 leather is at the OPPOSITE end to the Hyatt, There is a main street that will take you towards the market etc, it is that end. You will pass Hardys etc on your left, keep following until you get to almost the end of the street where the market is and it is on your left. It Doesnt look like a proper shop front as such, more like an open air shop, the sign is black and white. I had 2 pairs of boots made, they were $90 each (I have quite wide calves so used a bit of leather) A jacket $120 and a top $80.00. I was happy with everything except the top which they had to alter twice but this was done with a smaile on their face, nothing was a problem. I also bought a handbag from another shop at the other end of the street near Cafe jepun. Beautiful leather handmade bag for $70, this shop has set prices, there are literally hundrerds of bags hanging around, i dont think they open until about 11am and close about 5 as they make the handbags and source leathewhere. Have fun.

16. Re: Bags made to order in Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 04, 2014