We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur Ink

Bridgetown...
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sanur Ink

Has anyone had work done at Sanur Ink lately? Have your tattoos faded? I saw a post from last year saying that their tattoo faded. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience, or if it was a one off.

Cheers

sue

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Sanur Ink

Hi, does anyone know of a where to get a good map of Sanur on which I can mark the restaurants and bars that we want to visit.

We are staying at the Bali Hyatt, can I get a map from them, or perhaps Hardies.

australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sanur Ink

Just from my experience it is very hard to get a good street map of anywhere in Bali.

Sanur wont be to bad though as the roads are reasonably straight and the Bali Hyatt is at one end of the long beach walk.

There is also a good book shop next to Hardys, hope it is still there as they will probably have some good island maps. If you PM me your email I can send you what I have.

13. Re: Sanur Ink

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sanur