We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur Ink

Bridgetown...
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sanur Ink

Has anyone had work done at Sanur Ink lately? Have your tattoos faded? I saw a post from last year saying that their tattoo faded. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience, or if it was a one off.

Cheers

sue

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanur Ink

No but my partner and many friends have had tattoo's done at Tut Di's in Sanur with great results and haven't faded in 5-6 years.

Bridgetown...
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanur Ink

Thanks freogal. Do they have a website? I can't seem to find one.

cheers

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
394 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanur Ink

I had mine done there in March, it's fine, they have a facebook page

stonie

p.s going back in November for more

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sanur Ink

I don't think he has a website. He has many photos' of his work on the walls of his studio which is down a laneway opposite to where Picadilly was (is?) My partner spent 9 hours in there, in March, getting a full back tattoo fixed up as it was an old 80's tattoo that had faded and blurred. It healed really well and looks great.

Bridgetown...
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sanur Ink

Thanks for the feedback Stonie.

Another quick question regarding tattoos. Is it necessary to keep them out of the sun and water when you first get them done? This will be my first, so I'm trying to work out whether to get it at the beginning of our holiday, or at the end.

cheers

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
394 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sanur Ink

I had it on my forearm 3 days before we left, i went swimming and in the sun, etc, it was too hot to wear long sleeves, i've had no probs.

stonie

p.s it's nowhere near Piccadilly, head down past Char Ming then Massimos and its on the right, next to the Rocket Bar.

Edited: 2:26 am, June 11, 2012
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sanur Ink

I'm talking about Tut Di's tattoo studio opposite Picadilly. My partner got it the day before we left and stayed out of the water as he was advised to but I don't know how much swimming would really affect it.

south australia
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Sanur Ink

can recomend Tut Di's tattoo shop. hubby had work done there last year and is going back for more next month.

he went to several others in area to check them out, but after recomendations from other Aussies went to see Tut Di's and won't go to anyone else now. he was extremely clean and a very good artist. had no problems at all.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
643 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sanur Ink

I had a full leg done in March at PJ's on JL Pantai Sindhu - very happy + will return to get the other side done.

PJ is sponsored by other studio's in Canada + Sweden , has been there for almost 15 years....I have ex pat friends living in Sanur that recommended him.

He has a facebook + web site and has studied art at uni.

Get your tattoo done the day before you leave + look after it for the next couple of weeks with bepanthen then moisturiser....this will ensure the quality + life of your tattoo !

Good luck.....

Edited: 10:12 am, June 17, 2012
australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sanur Ink

We can recommend Kedek Tattoo in Sanur. My husband has been going to Kedek for 3 years now on a recommendation from some others.

No fading.

He is very creative with his freehand drawing also.

Most of his tattoos have been at least a 5hr sitting with mutiple sittings to finish.

He only does one large Tattoo per day due to the fatigue and will do multiple session over a few days to combat the concentration and skill needed.

Small shop, very hygienic. Bookings required as he has become busy.

I have also recently had 2 tattoos from him, one new and one he fixed up that was done by someone else.

I was extremely happy with the results.

2012 he won a trophy at the Tattoo Shoq Contest @Magic Ink in Bali.

He also has a facebook page Made Sukarja with pictures.